How To Ride
The Loop runs every 15 to 20 minutes during the following hours of operation for each route.
Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to midnight.
Saturday, 10 a.m. to midnight.
When boarding the bus, passengers must:
- Wear a face mask (for everyone's safety) and keep hands clean by washing or sanitizing them
- Move to the rear of the bus so others may board quickly
- Spread out on the vehicle when possible (six feet or more)
- Allow disabled persons, pregnant women and seniors to occupy priority seating
When on the bus, passengers must:
- Wear a face mask or covering over their nose and mouth
- Not occupy more than one seat when others need seating
- Keep strollers clear of aisles and doorways
- Refrain from smoking, eating, drinking or spitting
- Use headphones at low volume when playing audio devices
- Allow the operator to drive the bus safely by not speaking with them while the bus is moving
Signaling Your Stop
Stops will be announced by the bus driver. To signal a stop, passengers must pull the overhead string or verbally notify the driver of their intended stop location. Unscheduled stops are not permitted unless a medical emergency occurs.